My Therapy: https://www.betterhelp.com/erik-metzger/

Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Chi of Love CD with Audio Sample

http://www.thechioflovecd.com/index.htm

This is a nice meditation (a free sample about half way down the page - it can be replayed, since it only lasts about 8 minutes), but pricey at 20 dollars to purchase the audio file and 30 dollars for the cd; I emailed the creator and he says that the audio file and CD last about 45 minutes.



"I created this CD because I was looking for a way to improve my ability to meditate, while focusing on gratitude and love. I've learned from the experts about Unconditional Love and the Power of Gratitude. They are both keys to creating the life I truly desire and to tapping in to The Law of Attraction.

After doing more research I found a way to add an element of sound called 'Binaural Beats' that would greatly enhance my ability to change my vibration. Upon further study, I discovered the exact frequency of Love! With great excitement, I put together this CD containing all the components necessary to completely change my life."

No comments:

Post a Comment