My Therapy: https://www.betterhelp.com/erik-metzger/

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Ambient Sounds. Heavy Rain Theta Waves Binaural Beats

http://www.tradebit.com/filedetail.php/2376098-5-power-meditations-mp3-downloads-reiki-yoga-nature



There's a long sample at the bottom of the page ;o)

"Power meditations are a series of Brainwave Stimulation sessions designed to enable deep, hypnotic meditations and self help sessions!
We sell no fuss, professionally backed audio meditations and brainwave entrainment's in mp3 download format. The decision to use the Mp3 format was taken with a view to reduce the pollution caused to the environment by gross CD manufacturing!"

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing an mp3 suitable for my Thetahealing trial! I've done a research about this and how it is related to the Theta waves. Now I want to experience the therapy firsthand using your ambient audio. Since my friends have attended that Theta healing session, they really encouraged me to join them, so I looked into it.

    ReplyDelete